Discover the programme
The live events, scheduled for June 30th, 2021, will develop over the course of a day
- Marco Stella - President of Components Group, ANFIA
- Renzo Servadei - Autopromotec CEO
"FUTURE TRENDS IN THE MOTORSPORT INDUSTRY - Technologies, materials, innovation"
Analysts and experts from the sector will address the issues related to the transformation of racing in the short and medium term. During the morning, several speakers will discuss the evolution of different engines, the growth of electric power, innovative materials and the digitisation of production processes. The issues addressed will be approached from different points of view: from the manufacturers of chassis, single-seaters and components to the major car manufacturers, who are becoming increasingly more involved in sports competitions.
- Andrea Pontremoli - CEO and General Manager Dallara
- Claudio Corradini - Logistics & Sustainability Coordinator, Mahindra Racing Formula E
- Giorgio Sanna - Lamborghini Head of Motorsport
- Davide Barana – Ducati Corse Technical Director
- Emanuele Pirro – Former Formula 1 Driver and 5 times the 24 Hours - Le Mans winner
- Valerio Piersanti – Vice-President Licensing&Partnerships, Kunos Simulazioni
- Roberto Vavassori – Chief Public Affairs & Institutional Relations Officer, BREMBO
- Federico Galloni – Commercial Director and Executive Board Member, Dino Paoli
Formula SAE Italy: an educational event for the engineers of tomorrow
Live from ANFIA virtual booth
Formula SAE is a student design competition which involves the Engineering departments of Universities worldwide called to develop prototypes of racing single-seater combustion, electric and driverless cars. Two macro-categories of events. STATICS: Design (presentation of the complete project of the car), Business (simulation of the presentation of each team’s project in front of potential investors) and Cost (analysis of the cost reports drafted by each team where quantities of materials and components used are included). DYNAMICS: Acceleration, Skid Pad, Autocross and Endurance (Trackdrive for driverless cars).
The event also offers interesting opportunities for automotive and motorsport companies: from the recruiting of young future engineers to B2B activities, exhibiting participation and active participation in technical juries and technical inspectors teams.
"TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER AND BUSINESS - New business models for high-technology sectors"
During the conference, speakers will highlight the role that technologies (developed by the motorsport industry) can play in fostering the growth of other industrial sectors. An aspect that, for many analysts, may encourage a diversification of the business by companies in the sector. In this sense, short case studies of companies already operating in this field of activity will be explored in depth. Furthermore, ample space will also be given to representatives of Technology Clusters who can be at the service of companies wishing to follow this path.
- Pim Van Baarsen - Silverstone Technology Cluster CEO
- Sauro Vicini - Clust-ER Health Manager
- Luigi Rovati – Full professor of Electronic Instrumentation and Measurements at Department of Engineering “Enzo Ferrari”, Università di Modena e Reggio Emilia
- Gaetano Bergami – President at Consorzio IR4I
- Massimiliano Marsiaj – Vice-President, Sabelt
- Flavio Farroni – Co-Founder and CEO, Megaride
- Nicola Scimeca – Founder and CBDO, YCOM
The identified sectors relating to Motorsport are:
Last updated 4 June 2021